It’s a common question. And it all depends on the individual, the same as any other support.
The NDIS will Pay for a Cleaner if:
- Your ability prevents you from being able to clean;
- It’s a reasonable and necessary support;
- The price does not exceed the market price (it’s priced in the NDIS Price Guide https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/price-guides-and-pricing)
- You get cleaning supports funded in your plan.
How Do I Get Cleaning Funded in my NDIS Plan
- Talk to your Support Coordinator
- Ask your NDIA Planner
- Ask your LAC
- Discuss it in your next plan review.